PILLAR AND GROUND OF TRUTH
DEOYE ABRAHAM OBE AND OLUBI JOHNSON
1Timothy 3:15 KJV: But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
Amplified Bible says; -The pillar and stay (prop and support) of Truth.
Presently, because manifestation of the fulness of the apostolic ministry as seen in Paul, John, Peter and James (TYPES OF TRUE PILLARS (Gal. 2.9)) and His purposes have tarried and so many are misbehaving in the church.
(1) The Bridegroom has tarried: –
Matthew 25:5 KJV: While the bridegroom tarried; they all slumbered and slept (both wise and foolish virgins).
(2) The vision has tarried (the manifestation of the sons of God).
Habakkuk 2:3 KJV: For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Many have cast off their CONFIDENCE (Heb. 10: 35-39).
Many have cast off restraint.
Proverbs 29: 18 NIV: …where there is no revelation (vision) people cast off restraint…
(3) Moses too has delayed his coming back:-
Exodus 32:1 KJV: And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
THEREFORE, THE LEADERSHIP OF AARON (A PRIESTHOOD THAT CAN BRING NOTHING TO PERFECTION HAS (Heb. 7: 11) LED THE CHURCH INTO IDOLATRY (Exo. 32: 1-8; 1Cor. 10: 7,8; Col. 3:5).
(4) THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH HAS TARRIED LONG AT THE WINE OF BABYLON (INSTEAD OF TARRYING IN THE UPPER ROOM OF THE NEW WINE OF THE PERFECTION OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST) WHICH HAS LED TO A LOT OF FIGHTING FOR TITTLES, CONTENTION, (AS A RESULT OF PRIDE) SORROW AND AN UNCERTAIN SOUND (BABEL OF VOICES) IN THE CHURCH.
Proverbs 23:29-30 KJV: who hath woe? Who hath sorrow? Who hath contentions? Who hath babbling? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes? (30) They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
THE RESULT OF THIS STATE OF THE CHURCH HAS AFFECTED ALL NATIONS: –
The Church as the salt has lost its savour and is no longer a light to the world (Mat. 5: 13,14).
(1) TRUTH IS FALLEN IN THE STREETS.
BECAUSE THERE ARE NO TRUE PILLARS AND THE FOUNDATIONS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! (Gal. 2: 9, Ps. 11: 3):
Isaiah 59:14-15 KJV: And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. (15) Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
There is a lot of complaining in our streets (Ps. 144: 11-14).
(2) Satan through evil decrees (of covetousness: idolatry Col. 3.5; Eph. 5.5) is seeking to thwart the purpose of God: the manifestation of the sons of God, and like Haman has issued a decree to kill (spiritually) the Jews (Christians) (Esth. 3; 12-15).
DAY OF VENGEANCE OF OUR GOD
Isaiah 61:2b: to be fulfilled by the Perfect Church, the Lord, having fulfilled the first part in His earthly Ministry Luke 4:18-19.
Isaiah 59: 17-21 KJV: …Put on the garments of vengeance for clothing…
So, God is going to do two things:
First, cleanse that which is within the cup and the platter (The church 1Pet. 4: 17) then the outside of them (the world may be clean also. Isa. 22: 25, Mat. 23: 26).
(1) CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP OF THOSE THAT SEEM TO BE PILLARS:
– From the Aaronic priesthood to the Melchizedek priesthood (Heb. 7: 12)
Isaiah 22:25 KJV: In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
(2) He is raising up and setting in their place, PILLARS OF SMOKE: (APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC MINISTRIES THAT CARRY THE SAME GLORY OF OUR LORD JESUS, WHOM HE WILL SET IN HIS TEMPLE THAT WILL NO MORE GO OUT: -TILL THEY BREAK, RULE AND DISCIPLE THE NATIONS AND CLOSE THIS AGE (Jn. 17: 22, 2Thess. 2: 14, Rev. 3: 12).
(1) They will now with a fully submitted followership be the PILLARS of the finished Temple.
(2) They and their fully submitted followership will now relay the foundation, thus restoring TRUTH IN OUR STREETS and acting as a STAY for truth (1Cor. 3: 10).
Song of Solomon 3:6 KJV: Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant?
(3) They will repair the waste cities (Isa. 58: 12, Isa. 61: 4).
(4) The cities of the nations, starting from Nigeria shall be once again prosperous.
Zechariah 1:17 KJV: Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem. (Psalm 144:12-15).
...Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
(1) Watching and praying always, through extended times of prayers (4th watch) and praying frequently in tongues in the course of the day by washing of feet (here a little and there a little Isa. 28: 10,11).
(2) Coupled with fasting and prayer and leading a fasted life.
So, that we can go before our King, hastening like Esther, with the golden scepter stretched towards us and thus inherit the Spirit without measure and so reverse Haman’s decree (Esth. 7: 3).
Esther 8:14 KJV: So the posts that rode upon mules and camels went out, being HASTENED and pressed on by the king’s commandment. And the decree was given at Shushan the palace.
Jeremiah 1:11-12 KJV: Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. (12) Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: FOR I WILL HASTEN MY WORD TO PERFORM IT.